- I always learn something new. Even the most experienced agent is constantly learning in the business. Even after years of experience, I'm still learning about the homes and neighborhoods of Fairfax County.
- I enjoy people and I love hearing their stories. Each day I meet someone new. Alexandria is a bottomless well of new faces and friendly people.
- Alexandria is a fascinating town. There are so many choices, so many houses, so many neighborhoods.
- I like focusing on 22310 so that I really understand the market and our unique tapestry of homes.
- Realtors, successful ones at least, work very hard. I don't shy from a challenge or hard work and I savor the sense of accomplishment I get from being a Realtor.
I'm Julie Nesbitt and I love serving buyers and sellers consumed with dedication to excellence in 22310 in Fairfax County real estate. I’m your local expert, Julie Nesbitt. It's difficult to express what I love about my job. In no particular order, here are a few reasons I love being a Realtor:It’s Julie Nesbitt… It’s Sold!