Purchasing a high-rise condo will probably be the most complex single biggest transaction most residents of Alexandria, Virginia will ever make. As an established real estate agent, I know the data and the emotional support most home buyers want when your real estate purchase.
As a bright licensed real estate adviser, I have what it takes to shepherd property seekers through the details and obstacles that might happen during the purchase process.
I'm Will Nesbitt
and I have the skills and experience in 22304 to help you acquire a place of residence like 203 Yoakum Pkwy #1720.
I don't charge buyers anything and if I represent you, at closing I'll refund $0 from my commissions to a thank you for your business. [rebate terms and conditions
2 || Baths:
1 || Half-Baths:
1 || Living Area:
1,064 || Days On Market:
|| Watergate At Landmark
|| Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty:
$0 || MLS: AX10368957
If you intend to acquire a residence like this in 22304 in the City of Alexandria, here are some of the things you'll have to do:
We’re here when you need us. Our real estate agents love to help clients achieve their real estate goals!
- Homes in 22304 sell quickly. Homes will come and go on the market so you need to be ready when you spot the ideal high-rise condo for you. I can help you get ready by showing you how to get your funds and credit in order. I can even help show you how to break a lease early—with no harm to you or the landlord—if it's to your advantage.
- Find a great Realtor. It’s absolutely vital that you spot a professional real estate professional who understands your dreams and who is ready and able to advise you through the high-rise condo purchase process.
- When you hunt for your home, it's time to make the offer. As a real estate professional, I can help you decide what to offer. I can show you what the sellers paid for the high-rise condo. In some cases I even know what the sellers owe on the home. I can perform a price analysis so we have an accurate picture of the residence's value.
- Factor maintenance and repair costs into your purchase budget. Even brand-new homes will require some work. Don’t leave yourself short and let your home deteriorate.
- Consider the future. What happens if you have an addition to your family unit?
- Decide what you can compromise and what you absolutely need in your next home. For example:
- Do you care about the architectural style of the property? Residences in Watergate At Landmark are commonly Contemporary.
- How many bathrooms do you need? 203 Yoakum Pkwy #1720 has 1 full-baths and 1 half-baths.
- Do you need a certain minimum square-footage. The listing agent reports that 203 Yoakum Pkwy #1720 is 1,064.