Are you a property seller with a high-rise condo that won’t sell?
Did you know that in Montebello:
- the average number of days on the market is 20.
- 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #305 is currently listed for $239,900.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it’s important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn’t selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what high-rise condos have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is the price right?
- How does your listing look compared with the high-rise condos priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Montebello
Here are a number of reasons high-rise condos like 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #305 in Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — Nearly all properties have an odor that the owner doesn’t even know aware of.
- First Impression — Let’s face it: several high-rise condos are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your high-rise condo in Montebello? If so, it’s appropriate to compare what residences have sold at Montebello in Northern Virginia. That can give a high-rise condo seller a starting point for determining your 2-bedroom Traditional-style high-rise condo’s value. Get in touch with me to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property’s value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.