Will Nesbitt always has your priorities in mind, and is willing to give inputs based on expertise with 22301. Contact Will Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in the City of Alexandria.
22301 is a great enclave if you consider all the following:
- You might want to compare 22301 to Virginia Hills.
- Properties range from $299,990 to $1,735,000.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Ballou Senior, and T.C. Williams High Schools serves 22301.
- Properties in 22301 typically do have basements.
- Many were built in 1944.
- Properties in 22301 typically have 1 to 7 bedrooms.
- Middle school children at 22301 attend Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, Jefferson-Houston, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
- The average age of houses on the market in 22301 is 81 years.
- 22301 homes typically do not have garages.
- The average above grade living area in 22301 is 1,692 sq.ft.
- Residents here are served by Cora Kelly Magnet, Douglas Macarthur, George Mason, Jefferson-Houston, Leckie, Lyles-Crouch, Maury, and Mount Vernon Elementary Schools.
If you've been searching for a truly one of a kind home in the heart of Del Ray your search is over. The classic beauty of this custom built Craftsman home will amaze you. A front porch welcomes you inside through a solid mahogany front door to the main level entry foyer featuring a spacious open floor plan perfect for large scale entertaining or intimate family holiday gatherings. French doors lead to the sun washed living room currently used as a private home office and the stunning formal dining room enhanced with true wainscoting , chair rail, coffered ceiling and crown molding details. An inviting and most comfortable family room offers a warming gas fireplace flanked with dual bookcases and custom mantel with mahogany inserts. The home chef in you will appreciate the fabulous kitchen offering all the bells and whistles including high end Viking appliances, two tone granite counters, sleek furniture grade cherry cabinetry, huge center island with bar seating plus a sunny breakfast room and fully equipped butler's pantry. The upper level boasts a relaxing master bedroom suite complete with luxurious spa like bathroom offering a jetted soaking tub, dual vanities, two person shower and ample sized walk-in closet outfitted with custom organizers and two spacious extra bedrooms each with newly updated full baths plus a convenient laundry room. The lower level lends itself to all types of fun and games. The drop down 10' screen and built-in projector make watching your favorite movies a breeze while serving your friends snacks and drinks from the kitchenette with built-in bar and fridge. The 4th and 5th bedrooms including a full bath are perfect for an au-pair or overnight guests . A professionally landscaped rear yard offers 2 covered porch areas for grilling or dining al fresco overlooking a refreshing heated in ground pool, patio, and seasonal gardens. Welcome home to your private oasis just steps from the Avenue cafes, shops, Farmer's market and wellness classes. Ideally located within minutes of Old Town, DC, 2 metro stops, airport. Amazon HQ2 and future VA Tech campus.
Nesbitt Realty (Main Office)
1451 Belle Haven Rd. #222
Alexandria VA 22307
LICENSED IN VIRGINIA
703 765 0300
888 783 6391 (fax)
$479,900 in Alexandria
$949,500 in 22301
It would be my pleasure to help you achieve your real estate goals.