22301 is a great enclave if you consider all the following:
- You might want to compare 22301 to Virginia Hills.
- Properties range from $299,990 to $1,735,000.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Ballou Senior, and T.C. Williams High Schools serves 22301.
- Properties in 22301 typically do have basements.
- Many were built in 1944.
- Properties in 22301 typically have 1 to 7 bedrooms.
- Middle school children at 22301 attend Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, Jefferson-Houston, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
- The average age of houses on the market in 22301 is 81 years.
- 22301 homes typically do not have garages.
- The average above grade living area in 22301 is 1,692 sq.ft.
- Residents here are served by Cora Kelly Magnet, Douglas Macarthur, George Mason, Jefferson-Houston, Leckie, Lyles-Crouch, Maury, and Mount Vernon Elementary Schools.
Refresh This Search
Welcome to 113 W Bellefonte Avenue - a lovingly cared-for and meticulously maintained Solar-powered home in the desirable neighborhood of Del Ray! Sitting atop almost a quarter of an acre lot, this 5 bedroom 3 bath home is the space you've been looking for. A lovely and lush garden greets you as you enter into the foyer. Take a few steps to the upper level and find ample living space with tons of natural light. An updated eat-in kitchen features stainless steel appliances, beautiful high-end cabinetry with soft-close drawers, silestone counters, and tasteful Italian-imported porcelain backsplash. From the dining room, you'll find an updated sunroom with newer windows, triple pane Pella doors and a huge deck overlooking your private green yard. Three bedrooms and one full bath round out this upper level. The lower level of this home features a second living space with a wood-burning fireplace and a fabulous kitchenette with updated countertops and chic subway backsplash. Continue down the hall to the spacious primary suite with ensuite bathroom, a 5th bedroom with adjacent hall bathroom, and full laundry room with a freezer. This home has so many noteworthy updates and is ready for your finishing touches! Heat Pump replaced in 2020, updated electrical panel in 2016, Solar Edge solar panels and solar tube lights installed in 2016, new kitchen and kitchenette in 2015, to name a few! Ideally located near all the fun things in Del Ray and "The Avenue", schools, parks, easy access to metro, the airport, DC and more! SOLD!
Welcome home to 1810 Commonwealth and this spacious bungalow in the heart of Del Ray! Bring your imagination and designs to this 4+ bedroom/ 2 full bath home just over a ¼ mile from the shops and restaurants on Mt. Vernon Ave. Commuters can catch the bus to or walk 1 mile to the Braddock Rd Metro station. Picture yourself drinking your morning coffee on the stunning front porch. Walking into you’ll enter the spacious living room with a wood burning fireplace. The gorgeous hardwoods have just been refinished on the main level and the windows have plantation shutters that convey. From the living room, you’ll enter the dining room and the kitchen. Imagine the possibilities in this space – opening up a wall or renovating the kitchen would add even more charm to this classic home. Also on the main level are 3 bedrooms and 1 full bath. Upstairs is another area ripe with possibilities – you can use this space as a bedroom, office, exercise area or renovate it into a big master suite! The lower level has a family room area, a second full bath, another room that is being used as a guest room and storage galore! A previous owner rented out this area so there is even a small kitchenette in place. Don’t miss the back yard – plenty of areas for a cook out or running around on the grass. There is plenty of space to plant your summer vegetables and a shed for all those lawn and garden tools! This home also boasts off street parking and gorgeous landscaping. Don’t miss this! SOLD!