Will Nesbitt always has your priorities in mind, and is willing to give inputs based on expertise with 22301. Contact Will Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in the City of Alexandria.
22301 is a great enclave if you consider all the following:
- You might want to compare 22301 to Virginia Hills.
- Properties range from $299,990 to $1,735,000.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Ballou Senior, and T.C. Williams High Schools serves 22301.
- Properties in 22301 typically do have basements.
- Many were built in 1944.
- Properties in 22301 typically have 1 to 7 bedrooms.
- Middle school children at 22301 attend Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, Jefferson-Houston, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
- The average age of houses on the market in 22301 is 81 years.
- 22301 homes typically do not have garages.
- The average above grade living area in 22301 is 1,692 sq.ft.
- Residents here are served by Cora Kelly Magnet, Douglas Macarthur, George Mason, Jefferson-Houston, Leckie, Lyles-Crouch, Maury, and Mount Vernon Elementary Schools.
Refresh This Search
Full of character and charm and situated on a beautifully landscaped corner lot, this circa 1920's Sears Bungalow is set to impress. Relax in the evening and enjoy sunsets from the wrap around covered front porch. Be dazzled by the gleaming hardwood floors and 9-foot ceilings. The spacious living and dining rooms are separated by a lovely glass colonnade bookcase. There are three well-appointed bedrooms, a walk-up attic and a kitchen with bistro area. Original "five-cross" wood panel doors and crown molding are highlights throughout the home. A partially finished basement includes a rec-room, full bath and plenty of room for additional bedrooms and storage. The private fenced backyard is a great place for weekend BBQ's and gatherings with family and friends. The detached garage is a wonderful addition to this residence. Ideally located just minutes to the King Street and Braddock metros, as well as Mt. Vernon Avenue with its array of fine and casual dining. Additionally convenient to Old Town, Amazon HQ2 , National Landing and Reagan National Airport. SOLD!
To Be Built/Renovated by Windmill Hill. Delivery Late August 8, 2019 Tax Record Will Be Updated SOLD!
Nesbitt Realty (Main Office)
1451 Belle Haven Rd. #222
Alexandria VA 22307
LICENSED IN VIRGINIA
703 765 0300
888 783 6391 (fax)
$479,900 in Alexandria
$949,500 in 22301
It would be my pleasure to help you achieve your real estate goals.