My name is Stuart Nesbitt. I am a friendly real estate pro. I work hard every day in and around 22304 in Alexandria, Virginia. 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #1216 is a delightful condominium, but it’s not for every buyer.
I’ll appreciate the opportunity to help you organize your priorities. My dream is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.
I’d like to pause to help you resolve exactly what your goals are on your high-rise condo acquisition. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you need a garage? One half of the condos in this residence community have a garage.
- How many baths do you need? 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #1216 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #1216 has 0 half baths.
- Do you like brick condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is central.
Contact me today to discuss your condo needs and wants list. I’m in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, I don’t want you to wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals.