My goal is to be the best real estate professional I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 5111 Maris Ave #300 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it’s not important to me that my client buy this garden-style condo, or any particular condo in 22304. Rather, it’s more important to me that I do what’s right for my client.
Let’s take a moment to determine your needs so that you can realistically work out if
purchasing a $290,000 2-bedroom condominium in 22304 in Alexandria is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condominium in Alexandria?
To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- Do public schools matter to you? 5111 Maris Ave #300 is served by and .
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like modest garden-style condos, you’ll love the enclave around Alexandria Overlook.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section’s most common cool systems are central air conditioning?
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Alexandria Overlook offer exterior building maintenance, management, master insurance policy, reserve funds, sewer, snow removal, trash removal, and water.
- The highest priced home at Alexandria Overlook is listed for $290,000. Do you know if 5111 Maris Ave #300 is a good value?