I’m a full-time licensed real estate adviser specializing condominiums in 22306 in Fairfax County. I like 7530 Coxton Ct #G. This condo in 22306 in Fairfax County looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I’m not recommending you buy this property in particular. That’s because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My goal as a Realtor is to find the dream garden-style condo for my buyer client. That might be 7530 Coxton Ct #G but it might be some other condominium in 22306 in Alexandria. There are so many questions to ask yourself. To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- How many baths do you need? 7530 Coxton Ct #G has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 7530 Coxton Ct #G has 0 half baths.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.
- Residents at South Meadows enjoy community center, common area maintenance, exterior building maintenance, lawn maintenance, management, master insurance policy, swimming pool, reserve funds, snow removal, and trash removal.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at South Meadows is natural gas.
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your condo’s priorities. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate hopes.