Will Nesbitt knows the neighborhoods of the City of Alexandria very well and that helps buyers think through the best location for their high-rise condo purchase. Contact Will Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria.
Are you pondering investing in in 22304? You’ll want to deliberate on these 10 things.
- 22304 homes typically do have garages.
- Residents here are served by Bren Mar Park, Douglas Macarthur, James K. Polk, Jefferson-Houston, John Adams, Lyles-Crouch, Patrick Henry, Samuel W. Tucker, and Weyanoke Elementary Schools.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Properties range from $149,900 to $2,985,000.
- The average above grade living area in 22304 is 1,480 sq.ft.
- Many were built in 1977.
- Annandale, Edison, T.C. Williams, and Thomas Jefferson High Schools serves 22304.
- Commuters from 22304 have the benefit of airport within 5 to 10 miles, commuter service – charter, close to rush hour bus service, Metro bus within one mile, and near bus station.
- The average age of high-rise condos on the market in 22304 is 43 years.
- Properties in 22304 typically have 1 to 10 bedrooms.
Properties in Watergate At Landmark
Welcome to the Watergate! Wonderful community with wonderful amenities. This home has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. New carpet and paint in the bedrooms. Hardwood floors in living room, dining room and hallway. Granite countertops in the kitchen and much more! Enjoy the indoor and outdoor pools, convenient store, deli/grill, and barber shop. Open House 10/9/18
Enjoy Sunsets from your Unique, Rarely Available 30 foot Totally Private Balcony. Renovated Kitchen with Granite Counters & Stainless Steel Appls. Garage Parking Conveys. Entrances to the Balcony from both Bedrooms and Living Room. Convenient in Every Way… Garage Front & Center, Unit close to Elevators & located just an Elevator Ride to All Of Watergate’s Famous Amenities. Gated 36 Acres of Fun!
Beautifully updated & meticulously maintained unit – Features stunning & gleaming hardwood floors – Exquisite master bedroom accompanied by a wide closet with glass doors & en-suite bathroom complete with a sumptuous tub & stylish yet classic decor – Enjoy breathtaking views on your very own private patio – Conveniently located and features a plethora of community amenities
Talk to an agent now.
$274,900 in Northern Virginia
$235,000 in Watergate At Landmark
$298,900 in 22304
Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?