5200 Richenbacher Ave is found in 22304.
Wonderful 4BR, 4 level split on beautifully landscaped corner lot w/ fig & magnolia trees & 3 separate fenced yards for pets! Fine kitchen w/ granite countertops & breakfast bar, gas JennAire & nice appliances! Hardwood floors, ceramic tile … [Read more]
When you acquire a residence, the home is yours. That means, you can decorate any way you want and choose the types of upgrades and new amenities that appeal to YOU and to your lifestyle in the City of Alexandria. Mortgage payments let you build equity ownership interest in your home in the City of Alexandria. Purchasing a house in Alexandria and staying on several years allows you and your family time to build long-lasting relationships within the the City of Alexandria community.
- Properties in Brookville typically do have basements.
- You might want to compare Brookville to Woodstone.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Brookville.
- Middle school children at Brookville attend Francis C Hammond, and Francis C. Hammond Middle Schools.
- The average above grade living area in Brookville is 1,719 sq.ft.
4 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 2,030 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 10,027 sq.ft.
Added: 09/20/18, Last Updated: 09/20/2018
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: AX10350787