My name is Will Nesbitt and I’m licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia to provide real estate services in 22041.
This budget residence has more than a few features that a property seeker might value.
Read More about 5505 Seminary Rd #713n
But my post isn’t about 5505 Seminary Rd #713n. Instead, I want to focus on the reasons I appreciate Falls Church. I’d like to point out collected aspects of Falls Church life that locals enjoy:
- I don’t just get authentic Vietnamese food, clothes, jewelry, and souvenirs at Eden Center, but the prices are the best that I’ve seen so far. So I have saved quite a lot as Eden Center is not far from where I live.
- At the annual Civil War Day, Falls Church re-enactors portray civilians
and soldiers to show what life was like at that time.
- Falls Church provides very easy access to Tysons Corner.
- Fairfax County has some of the best public schools in Northern Virginia, and in the country. Both and serve students in Falls Church.
Will Nesbitt’s Hot Listings:
- $175,000: 5505 Seminary Rd #713n, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Skyline Square | Comparables
- $176,000: 3100 Manchester St #1024, Falls Church, VA 22044 | Woodlake Towers | Comparables
- $169,999: 6001 Arlington Blvd #T15, Falls Church, VA 22044 | Woodlake Towers | Comparables
- $179,900: 7612 Savannah St #204, Falls Church, VA 22043 | Falls Church Gardens | Comparables
- $183,000: 2842 Annandale Rd #112, Falls Church, VA 22042 | James Lee | Comparables