Buying a home is perhaps the biggest largest financial expense an individual from Alexandria will ever make. As a good real estate pro, I am a property seeker’s adviser who understands the instructive support and emotional reliability that home hunters need if discovering and buying a 3-bedroom 3-baths Colonial-style townhouse in 22303.
As a proactive real estate ace, I am prepared to benefit home shoppers through the difficulties and complications that might develop when purchasing. I’m Will Nesbitt and I have the skills and experience to help you buy a property like 5785 Hunting Creek Rd in Huntington Mews.
I don’t charge buyers anything and if you use me as your licensed real estate adviser, I’ll rebate you $3,730 at closing. [rebate terms and conditions]
$650,000 — 5785 Hunting Creek Rd, Alexandria, VA 22303
If you really want to get a townhouse like this, here are the steps:
- Have your ducks in a row and be ready. Colonials are constantly selling and there is no point in falling in love with a townhouse if you’re not ready to purchase. Don’t panic. I have the experience to put your ducks in a row. I can even help you with exiting your rental on your terms.
- Find a local licensed real estate adviser. It’s vital to shop a proactive Realtor who understands your needs, your budget and real estate in the area where you want to purchase.
- When you discover the place you want, make a good offer. Remember that your offer is very unlikely to be the only one on the table.
- Don’t forget about the maintenance and repair costs into your home purchase budget. Even brand-new homes will require some work. Don’t leave yourself short and let your dwelling deteriorate.
- Think about what comes next. You’ll want to think about resale.
- Make a list of what you can compromise on as well as what you absolutely need in your purchase of real estate. For example:
- Do you like homes built in 2010? The neighboring homes are 8 years old.
- Do you want a “green” home? Do you care about the heating or cooling systems?
- Do you care about nearby shops and restaurants?
America needs small businesses like Nesbitt Realty.