Are you deliberating the possibility of buying a condominium-home in Fairfax County?
Talk to me. I am a local sage.
About This Featured Condo in Ivymount Court
What is the best thing about buying a condo in Northern Virginia?
The best part about owning a condo is that your condominium sets you on the path to financial freedom. Buying a condo costs more monthly cash flow than renting an apartment. But, in most cases, all that money comes back to you at the end of the year in the form of tax refunds. Best of all, next year your mortgage will be the same amount and your debt will be reduced. With an apartment your money is gone and your rent will surely have a cost of living increase.
3 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,132 sq.ft.
Added: 09/07/18, Last Updated: 09/07/2018
Property Type: Residential Mid-Rise 5-8 Floors for Sale
MLS Number: FX10340278
Subdivision: Ivymount Court
Ivymount Court Overview
- None of the condos currently on the market at Ivymount Court have garage parking.
- Residents of Ivymount Court enjoy water, gas, exterior building maintenance, lawn maintenance, management, master insurance policy, parking fee, swimming pool, reserve funds, snow removal, and playground.
- Condos at Ivymount Court are 57 years old and were built in 1961.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 16 days.
- is the most expensive property for sale at Ivymount Court and is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- The most common heating system at Ivymount Court is central.
I enjoy what I do because I’m good at what I do.