Just Listed in 22180$1,600,000 || 6 Bedroom Detached Residence At East Vienna Woods || 22180
What is an ABR?ABR is short for Accredited Buyer Representative. The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients. When you work with an Accredited Buyer’s Representative you know that your rights are represented by a professional agent who is trained and experienced in handling the needs of buyers. There are four requirements which a real estate agent must meet to attain and use the ABR® designation:
- Previous and documented experience representing the needs of buyers and experience actually closing real estate sales.
- Successful completion the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) Designation Course.
- Successful completion of one of the ABR® elective courses.
- Membership in good standing in the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC) and the National Association of REALTORS®.
6 beds, 6 full, 2 part baths Home size: 4,200 sq.ft. Lot Size: 11,221 sq.ft. Added: 08/11/18, Last Updated: 08/13/2018 Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale MLS Number: FX10317139 Subdivision: East Vienna Woods
About this Condominium
- The average living area at East Vienna Woods is 3,875 sqft.
- Residents of East Vienna Woods enjoy .
- The most common cooling system at East Vienna Woods is ceiling fan(s), central air conditioning, energy star cooling system, programmable thermostat, zoned.
- Single-family residences at East Vienna Woods are 2 years old and were built in 2016.
- The most common heating system at East Vienna Woods is forced air.