If you don’t know me, my name is Will Nesbitt.
I see a lot to like about 6547 Spring Valley Dr and I’d love to recommend it to you, but I can’t. That’s because this intriguing$875,000 4-bedroom house in Alexandria, Virginia, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
My dream in this blog post is to help you organize your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What are your needs? What are your wants? There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you need a garage? all of the houses in this neighborhood have a garage.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Spring Valley Forest is 0.
- How important is it that you stay in 22312? Have you considered neighboring areas?