Stuart Nesbitt knows the communitys of the City of Alexandria very well and that helps buyers think through the best location for their home purchase. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in the City of Alexandria.
22304 is a great community if you look at all the following:
- Middle school children at 22304 attend Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, Holmes, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
- Properties in 22304 typically have 1 to 10 bedrooms.
- You might want to compare 22304 to Idylwood Towers.
- Properties range from $157,900 to $2,950,000.
- The average above grade living area in 22304 is 1,481 sq.ft.
- The average age of high-rise condos on the market in 22304 is 43 years.
- Annandale, Edison, T.C. Williams, and Thomas Jefferson High Schools serves 22304.
Properties in Sentinel of Landmark
- $199,000: 6300 Stevenson Ave #1224, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Sentinel of Landmark | Comparables
- $195,800: 6300 Stevenson Ave #715, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Sentinel of Landmark | Comparables
- $189,000: 6300 Stevenson Ave #415, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Sentinel of Landmark | Comparables
- $215,000: 6300 Stevenson Ave #512, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Sentinel of Landmark | Comparables
Questions, comments, concerns?
Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form. We’re happy to help you achieve your real estate goals.
$195,000 in Alexandria
$199,000 in Northern Virginia
$469,500 in Alexandria