Are you a parent thinking about buying in Fairfax? I am here when you need me with these and other suggestions.
For some new parents, the only thing on their mind is that the baby’s bedroom has adequate space for a rocker, changing table, and crib. Many purchasers forget to seriously look at the location of the master bedroom is in relation to the nursery. Most parents know to choose a place of residence with ample bedrooms for their kids, what they sometimes fail to deliberate on is where those bedrooms are. Many parents prefer a layout the location of their small ones’ bedrooms are fairly close to their own, since it keeps their children within earshot at night. However, bedrooms on separate floors can work for parents who prefer a bit more privacy.
While most buyers like the selection of being near stores and restaurants, this desire is particularly heightened for families with children, who quickly realize how what a struggle it can be to pack up the car with strollers and bags. So check the surrounding area to see what’s near—library? Life in 22031 in Fairfax can be a little easier if you live within walking distance of pool or kiddy restaurant. It’ll make a huge difference.
Tantalyzing 3 Bedroom Family Home For Sale in Northern Virginia
SOUGHT-AFTER METROWEST OPEN CONCEPT TH. PLENTY OF FRESH PAINT 3 BR, 3.5 BA + 2 CAR TANDEM GAR. 9 FT MN LVL CEILS. LIVING/DINING HARDWOOD 2015. 42″ MAPLE KIT CABS, GRANITE & GAS COOK. BR CARPET 7/18. MSTR W-IN CLOSET & BA W/OVERSIZE SHOWER & 2 … [Read more]
Real Estate Overview
3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1,532 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 835 sq.ft.
Added: 08/07/18, Last Updated: 08/07/2018
Property Type: Residential Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: FX9012023
About the Community
- Metrowest has Virginia Railway Express station within 1 mile, close to rush hour bus service, Metro bus within one mile, near bus station, and Metro station within 1 mile.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 137 days.
- Residents of Metrowest enjoy front lawn care, management, other, reserve funds, snow removal, trash removal, fiber optics available, fiber optics at dwelling, and common area maintenance.
- The most common cooling system at Metrowest is central air conditioning.
- The average living area at Metrowest is 1,709 sqft.
No listings match your search. Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
We love what we do.