I am Will Nesbitt. 4850 Eisenhower Ave #401 is a wonderful dwelling, but it’s not for every buyer.
My goal in this informational post is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you’re only focusing on 22304.
When you’re making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How many baths do you need? 4850 Eisenhower Ave #401 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 4850 Eisenhower Ave #401 has 0 half baths.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren’t a big concern for you.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
When you need help with real estate, contact me, Will Nesbitt at (703)765-0300.