Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Will Nesbitt. I am a full-time, tireless real estate pro. I work hard every day in and around Northern Virginia. 5163 Brawner Pl is a compelling $880,000 4-bedroom townhouse in 22304 in Alexandria, but it’s not for every buyer.
My goal in this real estate review is to help you organize your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you’re only focusing on 22304.
To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Cameron Station is natural gas.
- Homes around 5163 Brawner Pl were built around 2001. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built home?
- Do you want the most expensive dwelling in the enclave, like 5007 John Ticer Dr or do you prefer the least expensive townhouse like 400 Cameron Station Blvd #130.
- Do you like brick and siding townhouse? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your needs. I appreciate your business and look forward to serving you. I want to find the right home at the right time.