I am very patient and helpful, and will maintain communication throughout the entire process.
I can provide more information about 3203 Battersea Ln and provide a tour for qualified buyers. Reach out to me to learn more.
I am known for being very helpful in explaining the entire process. I specialize in helping clients in Fairfax County who are on a very tight time frame. In those situations, I will really relieve your stress by getting to work in a prompt and professional manner. Let me know if you’re thinking about $2,500 rental homes in Alexandria. 3203 Battersea Ln is an example of this Split Foyer community in 22309. [Find a home in 22309]
4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Lot Size: 10,530 sq.ft.
Added: 07/16/18, Last Updated: 07/16/2018
Property Type: Residential Detached for Rent
MLS Number: FX10299282
Subdivision: Riverside Estates
Spacious 4 bedroom colonial in prime Mt. Vernon location. Features include: 4 large bedrooms, updated kitchen with breakfast area, family room off kitchen, finished lower level, and two car garage. Large deck overlooks private backyard. … [Read more]
Rentals in 22309
- $2,500: 3203 Battersea Ln, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Riverside Estates | Comparables
- $2,795: 8401 Leaf Rd, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Gillingham | Comparables
- $1,650: 3943 San Leandro Pl #D, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Sequoyah | Comparables
- $2,795: 8317 Orville St, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Timothy Park | Comparables
- $1,600: 5374c Bedford Ter #74c, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Clusters At Woodlawn | Comparables