There are few people who know more than I about high-rise condos on the market iin Arlington County.
This slate of suggested residences starts with 1301 Courthouse Rd #1814 Arlington VA. This home is a 1 bedroom with 1,058 sqft of living space.
- The median age of homes in Woodbury Heights is 35 years of age.
- If you use me as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you roughly $3,273 at closing.
- The subject property has been asking 37 days, but the average days on the market in this area is 28
- 1301 Courthouse Rd #1814 is located at Woodbury Heights in the 22201 ZIP code.
- Listings in this neighborhood were built around 1983.
- The residences in this enclave are brick Contemporarys with an average of 959 sqft of living space.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the shopper at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Bright, beautiful, & renovated by Courthouse Metro! 2 level, penthouse, end-unit w/ 2 garage spaces, gas fireplace, high vaulted ceilings, private balcony, loft, walk-in closet, & dual vanity. Pool, 24hr concierge, hallway storage. Walkscore … [Read more]
More recommendations at Court House Metro Station
Do you need a home with Metro Access?
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Do you need a Arlington County Real estate agent? If so, find a genuine sage like me who specializes in properties in Arlington.