Purchasing a residence is likely to be the most complex most important transaction most Americans will ever make. In my capacity as your Realtor, I will be a strong guide who grasps the informational and emotional support that property hunters need during the process of your townhouse acquisition.
As a legitimate whiz with extensive real estate knowledge about Alexandria, I have the skills and expertise to aid home buyers through the simple and complex that might appear during the purchase process. I’m Will Nesbitt and I have the skills and experience in 22314 in Alexandria to help you buy a pied-a-terre like 110 Quay St in Alexandria, Virginia. We don’t charge buyers a commission or fee and if I represent you, I’ll rebate you $6,668 at settlement. It’s my way of saying thanks.
$1,079,000 || 110 Quay St, Alexandria, Virginia 22314
If you intend to pick up a residence like this in Alexandria, Virginia, here’s where you start:
- Homes in Northern Virginia sell quickly. A buyer has to be ready to take action when the most suitable townhouse comes along or the buyer will miss out. I can show you how to get your finances in order and how to prepare yourself for the move.
- Find a trusted partner. It’s incredibly important to discover a hard-working Realtor in the City of Alexandria who comprehends you and your needs.
- When you hunt for the abode you want, make a good offer. When it comes time to make the offer, I can help you to put together an offer that works for your needs and within your budget but puts you in the best position to make the purchase.
- Deliberate maintenance and repair costs into your purchase of real estate budget. Even brand-new homes will require some work.
- Plan for the future. You’ll want to think about resale.
- It’s up to you to decide what’s important in your pied-a-terre. For example:
- Do you know what’s for rent in the neighborhood? Currently for rent at Brandt Townhouse
- Is it important to have storage or a basement? Do you need a garage or parking space?
- Do you like brick townhouses?
When you need more information about purchasing a home, contact me. I’m Will Nesbitt and I can help. I am ready, willing and able to be your real estate guide. I enjoy what I do because I’m good at what I do.