I am Alan Clerinx. 7196 Briarcliff Dr is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I’m not recommending you buy this property, or any particular house in 22152. At least, not until I know your goals. It’s more important to me that we find the right home for you.
I’d like to chat about your needs so that you can realistically determine whether purchasing a mid-market place of residence in 22152 in Springfield is for you. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you’re only interested in 22152.
To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Prospect Glen is 2,448.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Prospect Glen is natural gas.
- What style of house do you prefer? If you like Colonial houses, you’ll love the community around 7196 Briarcliff Dr.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 7196 Briarcliff Dr is a 5-bedroom house.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.