Stuart Nesbitt is reliable, very familiar with real estate in Alexandria, and seems to have an intuitive feel for finding exactly what the client is looking for. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in 22304.
Many people love 22304, but we’ve compiled a few facts you might want to dream about.
- Annandale, Edison, T.C. Williams, and Thomas Jefferson High Schools serves 22304.
- 22304 homes typically do have garages.
- You might want to compare 22304 to Olympus Incl.
- Properties range from $139,900 to $2,185,000.
- Residents here are served by Bren Mar Park, Douglas Macarthur, James K. Polk, Jefferson-Houston, John Adams, Lyles-Crouch, Patrick Henry, Samuel W. Tucker, and Weyanoke Elementary Schools.
- Properties in 22304 typically do not have basements.
- The average above grade living area in 22304 is 1,483 sq.ft.
Properties in Sentinel of Landmark
If you have specific real estate needs or questions, please contact us!
- Call us at (703)765-0300
- Email us using this form.
$209,000 in Sentinel of Landmark
$201,500 in 22304
$201,500 in Alexandria
I am as local as it gets to Alexandria. I have more experience than most agents twice my age.