Are you looking for a property manager for a residence like 7313 Mallory Ln in 22315 in Alexandria?
Our family-business does not manage the Kingstowne association. (We are not the association nor are we association management.) Rather, our small family-run real estate company manages homes that have become rental units.
If you’ve never used a property manager before, you’ll probably want to learn as much as possible about the process and what exactly property managers do. In the broadest sense, here’s what all property managers do (or promise to do):
- Collect the rents. Put the rents into an escrow account. Disburse funds to pay bills, income to the landlord and fees to the property management company.
- Keep a record of all money and receipts and furnish that record on a regular basis to the landlord.
- Deal with HOA/COA.
- Manage tenant relations including maintenance requests, late fee notices. Deal with a laundry list of tenant problems: unauthorized guests, unauthorized pets, parking issues, tenant cleanliness, noise violations, neighbor complaints, etc.
- If necessary we manage the process of prosecuting actions to evict Tenants.
- Ensure compliance with state laws, local ordinances, licensing requirements, association rules, Fair Housing laws, insurance requirements, IRS requirements.
- Manage and dispatch handymen as needed.
- Inspect the property at the time of move-in at the time of move-out and from time-to-time during the tenancy.
Money, in general, does not flow from the landlord to the property manager. Money flows from the tenant to the property manager to the landlord. Fees and commissions are withheld from collected rents.
Our standard agreement is a one year term, but either party can terminate the arrangement with 30 days notice.
The next step is to learn a little more about what differentiates us from other property managers.
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property’s value at Kingstowne. Currently, for rent at Kingstowne If you need a renter at Kingstowne, Alan Clerinx can help you find the best possible tenants as quickly as possible.
Rentals in Kingstowne
$3,300 : 5300 Jesmond St, Alexandria 22315
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,477 sq. ft.
Lot size: 2,844 sq. ft.
Year built: 1997
Days on Market: 1
Recent Sales at Kingstowne
$550,000 : 6524 Kelsey Point Cir, Alexandria 22315
Sold on 2018-05-24
3 beds, 2 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 2,335 sq. ft.
Lot size: 2,600 sq. ft.
Year built: 1994
Our small business gets big results.