Are you reflecting on the thought of renting a townhouse in Arlington? I can help.
Featured 4 Bedroom Townhouse in 22206 in Arlington County
Unique 4-lvl, 3 BR + Den END TH in prime location (cul-de-sac backs to pool/tennis/basketball/playground) Updated kitchen/baths, hw flrs on main level; nice fenced back patio; 4th-lvl BR has skylight, built-in shelving and walk-in closet. … [Read more]
Newly constructed homes are very appealing. On the other hand, you can move into an existing townhouse as soon as your loan and title work are finished. There will be no construction delays. Construction delays can be sizable and in today’s market it is even possible for the builder to fold-up shop before the project is completed. Talk to me and learn from our experience. Nesbitt Realty has seen it all and we know what pitfalls we should avoid.
Real Estate Overview
4 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,750 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 6,750 sq.ft.
Added: 05/30/18, Last Updated: 05/31/2018
Property Type: Residential Townhouse for Rent
MLS Number: AR10250446
Subdivision: Fairlington Glen
About Fairlington Glen
- Townhouse at have been on the market an average of 15 days.
- The most common cooling system at Fairlington Glen is central air conditioning.
- The most common heating system at Fairlington Glen is heat pump(s).
- None of the 4-BR townhouses currently on the market at Fairlington Glen have garage parking.
- $2,000: 4250 35th St S, Arlington, VA 22206 | Fairlington Glen | Comparables | RENTED!
- $2,500: 3543 S Stafford St #A, Arlington, VA 22206 | Fairlington Glen | Comparables | RENTED!
- $2,400: 3545 S Stafford St #B2, Arlington, VA 22206 | Fairlington Glen | Comparables | RENTED!
- $2,700: 3513 S Stafford St #B, Arlington, VA 22206 | Fairlington Glen | Comparables | RENTED!
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents. It would be my pleasure to help you achieve your real estate goals.