Stuart Nesbitt always has your priorities in mind, and is willing to give suggestions based on expertise with 22314. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria.
Many people love 22314, but we’ve compiled a few facts you might want to take into account.
- The average above grade living area in 22314 is 1,503 sq.ft.
- 22314 provides management, master insurance policy, common area maintenance, reserve funds, trash removal, and snow removal in the community fees.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- 22314 homes typically do not have garages.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in 22314 is 49 years.
- Commuters from 22314 have the benefit of airport less than 2 miles away, and Metro station within 1 mile.
- Many were built in 1978.
- Ballou Senior, T.C. Williams, and Thomas Jefferson High Schools serves 22314.
Properties in Old Town Gateway
We’re always happy to chat. Call us at (703)765-0300 for a personal consultation. You can also email us at [email protected].
$779,900 in Northern Virginia
$785,000 in Northern Virginia
$779,900 in 22314
I specialize in military relocation. I’m as excited about your next home as you are.