Will Nesbitt is very knowledgeable about Alexandria real estate and well versed in the process from the buyer’s side. Contact Will Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria.
What about purchasing in Roxbury Mews? If you’re serious you may want to look at this.
- Roxbury Mews provides common area maintenance, management, road maintenance, snow removal, and trash removal in the community fees.
- Commuters from Roxbury Mews have the benefit of being adjacent to shopping, and having Metro bus within one mile.
- Properties in Roxbury Mews typically have 3 to 4 bedrooms.
- Residents here are served by Riverside Elementary School.
- Properties range cost about $460,000.
- The average above grade living area in Roxbury Mews is 1,817 sq.ft.
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! NEWLY PAINTED (Interior & Exterior), NEWLY CARPETED & SPARKLING CLEAN!!! Tucked Away In A Quiet Enclave Of Town Homes is Roxbury Mews. YOU WILL LOVE How Your New Home Backs to Woods & How TONS OF LIGHT Comes Flooding Into The Main Living Areas. Entertain Your Guests On The SUPER HUGE BACK DECK With Views That BACK TO WOODS!!! GOURMET Kitchen With Granite, Gas Stove & Peninsula Island. *** Conveniently Located Off Richmond Hwy, You Are Only A Few Short Minutes To Costco, Home Depot, Wal-Mart, & Many Shopping Centers AND ONLY 14 Mins to Ft Belvoir. ALSO Close to Mt Vernon, Old Town, and Kingstown... & Only 5 Miles to I-495. Current Owner Says He Loves The "Hassle-Free" HOA and It's Beautifully, Well-Groomed Common Areas. It's All Waiting For You To Enjoy! Come Visit Us Today! SOLD!
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
$439,000 in Alexandria
$450,000 in Northern Virginia
$499,990 in Alexandria
There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent.