Will Nesbitt is very knowledgeable about Alexandria real estate and well versed in the process from the buyer’s side. Contact Will Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria.
What about purchasing in Roxbury Mews? If you’re serious you may want to look at this.
- Roxbury Mews provides common area maintenance, management, road maintenance, snow removal, and trash removal in the community fees.
- Commuters from Roxbury Mews have the benefit of being adjacent to shopping, and having Metro bus within one mile.
- Properties in Roxbury Mews typically have 3 to 4 bedrooms.
- Residents here are served by Riverside Elementary School.
- Properties range cost about $460,000.
- The average above grade living area in Roxbury Mews is 1,817 sq.ft.
Refresh This Search
Beautiful Townhome with an open floor plan, three-level bump-out to include a Den, Sunroom & Sitting Room, in Master Bedroom. Fresh Paint and New Carpet. Master w/Soaking Tub, Separate Shower & Dual Vanities. Laundry Room on Bedroom Level. Open Gourmet Kitchen with Breakfast Nook. Great Room w/ Gas Fireplace, Stone Facade & Mantel. Rear Fenced Yard. Quiet enclave of 15 Townhomes. SOLD!
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
$439,000 in Alexandria
$450,000 in Northern Virginia
$499,990 in Alexandria
There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent.