My name is Will Nesbitt and I’m proud to work real estate in 22310. I’d like to make the world a better place, one day at at time.
Lovely SFH on over a .25 ac lot near 495 has fresh paint, new windows, new AC (2016), wood floors on most of the main lvl, sunny BRs, LR w/inviting brick-front fplc, redone KIT boasting updated lighting, gorgeous cabinetry, stainless, Silestone … [Read more]
Price: $499,900 : 5807 Tilbury Rd, Alexandria, VA 22310
|| Beds: 3 || Baths: 1 || Half-Baths: 1 || Living Area: 1,196 || Days On Market: 1 ||
|| Dail Park || Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $2,492 || MLS: FX10245064
Keeping that in mind, this post isn’t about this ramblers-style in 22310. Instead, I want to talk about the things I like Alexandria Virginia. Here’s a few features:
- Alexandria has a number of enticing tourist attractions. One of the most famous is George Washington’s estate and gardens at Mount Vernon.
- The Washington Redskins, the Washington Wizards, the Washington Capitals, the Washington Nationals and DC United all have homefields close to Alexandria VA.
- The King Street Trolley is part of Alexandria’s continued efforts to manage congestion. The trolley runs each day about ever 10 to 15 minutes up and down King Street. Best of all: it’s free.
- There are diverse interesting structures in Alexandria, especially for those who appreciate architecture and history.
Are you looking for a specific size of home in Alexandria Virginia?
Will Nesbitt’s Picks of the Day:
- $499,900: 5807 Tilbury Rd, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Dail Park | Comparables
- $489,000: 5713 Oak Hill Pl, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Clermont | Comparables
- $475,000: 6404 Rye Ct, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Rose Hill Farm | Comparables
- $503,500: 5510 Justis Pl, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Clermont | Comparables
- $505,000: 4805 Upland Dr, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Fairfax Homes | Comparables
When you need us call me at (703)765-0300.