Will Nesbitt is well regarded for going far beyond the average real estate agent. Will Nesbitt never seems to tire of showing properties because, Will Nesbitt understands that for most home hunters, the residence hunt is a process that takes time. Contact Will Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in 22314.
22314 is a great neighborhood if you reflect on all the following:
- Properties in 22314 typically have 1 to 8 bedrooms.
- Middle school children at 22314 attend Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, Jefferson-Houston, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
- Properties in 22314 typically do not have basements.
- Many were built in 1978.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in 22314 is 53 years.
- Residents here are served by Douglas Macarthur, Jefferson-Houston, Leckie, Lyles-Crouch, and Maury Elementary Schools.
- The average above grade living area in 22314 is 1,502 sq.ft.
- Ballou Senior, T.C. Williams, and Thomas Jefferson High Schools serves 22314.
- You might want to compare 22314 to Evans Farm.
Properties in Old Town
Refresh This Search
Nesbitt Realty (Main Office)
1451 Belle Haven Rd. #222
Alexandria VA 22307
LICENSED IN VIRGINIA
703 765 0300
888 783 6391 (fax)
$1,799,000 in 22314
$599,900 in Alexandria
It’s fun work hard for my clients.