I’m a Realtor who works everyday in and around 22314 in the City of Alexandria and I love this town. It’s Julie Nesbitt… It’s Sold!
Garden-Style Condos in Northern Virginia are fascinating in their own right.
Read More about 906 Washington St S #107
But my article isn’t about this garden-style condo at 906 Washington St S #107. It’s about a number of of the reasons I’m proud to help buyers in Alexandria VA. Why? Here’s various elements:
- There is a home for every budget in Alexandria. Alexandria is home to some of Northern Virginia’s most exclusive and expensive neighborhoods. Alexandria has some of the most affordable real estate in Northern Virginia.
- The Alexandria waterfront has an extensive history dating back to colonial times. It’s a great place to ride a bike, take a walk, dine or shop.
- Cameron Run Regional Park has putt-putt golf, a nearby nature walk,batting cages, and more!
- The George Washington Masonic Memorial provides the public with a rich history of George Washington, and gives a window to view his life through. Anyone who ever plans to visit Alexandria must see this interesting memorial. Visitors are taken to a rooftop deck with sweeping views of the Potomac River Valley.
Julie Nesbitt’s Picks of the Day:
- $180,000: 906 Washington St S #107, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Bearings South | Comparables
- $175,900: 3809 Laramie Pl #G, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Sequoyah | Comparables
- $179,900: 6300 Stevenson Ave #722, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Sentinel of Landmark | Comparables
- $189,000: 6301 Stevenson Ave #812, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Olympus Incl | Comparables
- $185,000: 801 Pitt St N #208, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Port Royal | Comparables
- $185,000: 2059 Huntington Ave #111, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Hunting Creek Club Apts | Comparables
- $184,900: 6631 Wakefield Dr #315, Alexandria, VA 22307 | River Towers | Comparables
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.