Will Nesbitt always has your priorities in mind, and is willing to give inputs based on expertise with 22204. Contact Will Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Arlington Heights.
It’s not hard to see why people like 22204.
- 22204 provides air conditioning, electricity, exterior building maintenance, gas, heat, lawn maintenance, management, master insurance policy, parking fee, reserve funds, sewer, snow removal, trash removal, water, and laundry in the community fees.
- Properties in 22204 typically have 1 to 7 bedrooms.
- Stuart, Wakefield, Washington Lee, and Washington-Lee High Schools serves 22204.
- The average age of garden-style condos on the market in 22204 is 36 years.
- Many were built in 1964.
- The average above grade living area in 22204 is 9,969 sq.ft.
- Properties in 22204 typically do not have basements.
Properties in Arlington Heights
Nesbitt Realty Main Office / Alexandria
1451 Belle Haven Rd. #222
Alexandria VA 22307
Nesbitt Realty Mclean
1765 Greensboro Station Place #900
McLean, VA 22102
Nesbitt Realty Arlington
4601 N Fairfax Drive #1200
Arlington, VA 22203
Nesbitt Realty Reston
11710 Plaza America Drive #2000
Reston, VA 20190
$400,000 in Arlington
I’m as excited about your next home as you are.