Stuart Nesbitt knows the sections of Fairfax County very well and that helps buyers think through the best location for their home purchase. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Fairfax County.
Home Purchasers who are mulling over the idea of 22310 might want to remember:
- Properties in 22310 typically have 1 to 8 bedrooms.
- Middle school children at 22310 attend Francis C. Hammond, Frost, George Mason, Hayfield, Key, and Twain Middle Schools.
- Properties range from $260,000 to $1,395,000.
- Edison, Fairfax, Hayfield, Hayfield, Lee, and T.C. Williams High Schools serves 22310.
- The average age of houses on the market in 22310 is 45 years.
- Properties in 22310 typically do have basements.
- Residents here are served by Bush Hill, Cameron, Clermont, Franconia, Lane, and Rose Hill Elementary Schools.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- The average above grade living area in 22310 is 1,648 sq.ft.
- 22310 homes typically do not have garages.
Properties in Rose Hill Farm
Beautiful One level living on a Corner lot in Cul de sac. FANTASTIC Location. Stainless Steel Appl, Bonus Rec rm, Screened in Sun Room, Fenced Back Yard, Open Floor plan, New Carpeting, New HVAC System and Newer Hot water heater,, New Roof and Siding, Newer Bathrooms, Spacious Workshop behind Garage, Updated Kitchen and Newer Windows. Immaculate and Tastefully Decorated. Amenities Very Close.
UPDATED GORGEOUS NEW KITCHEN W/CUSTOM CABINETS, GRANITE COUNTERS, WALL OVEN, COOKTOP, AND TILE FLOOR! FAMILY ROOM ADDITION ADDS EVEN MORE LIVING SPACE! LOTS OF LIGHT IN THIS CLEAN HOME! HUGE LEVEL LOT! DECK AND LARGE TASTEFUL SHED IN FENCED REAR YARD!, BUS STOP ON THE STR. & CLOSE TO METROS 495/95 & SHOPPING!
NEW ROOF! Charming Brick Front 3 Bedroom Rambler in Rose Hill Farm. Kitchen with large eating area, and open to family room. Kitchen with breakfast bar, built in microwave, gas stove, dishwasher, disposal, fridge with ice maker and stackable washer/dryer unit. Fenced backyard. Patio. Detached Garage with Window A/C unit. Shed in rear of property. Carport. Tenant occupied.
If you have specific real estate needs or questions, please contact us!
- Call us at (703)765-0300
- Email us using this form.
$469,000 in Northern Virginia
$469,000 in Rose Hill Farm
$449,900 in 22310
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.