Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alan Clerinx. I’m a local real estate professional and I work hard everyday in and around Springfield. I see a lot to like about 8841 Woodlawn Way and I’d love to recommend it to you, but I can’t. That’s because this intriguingmodest house in 22153, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
Let’s slow down to sort through your needs so that you can realistically learn if purchasing a mid 20th-century abode in Springfield, Virginia is for you. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. A few of your options include:
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Newington Forest is 1,182.
- Do you want a basement? few of the houses in this neighborhood have a basement.
- Do you want the most expensive abode in the neighborhood, like 8362 Magic Leaf Rd or do you prefer the least expensive home like 8425 Lazy Creek Ct.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood’s most common cool systems are central air conditioning?
- How many baths do you need? 8841 Woodlawn Way has 3 full baths. What about half baths? 8841 Woodlawn Way has 0 half baths.
I’d love to chat about your priorities.
It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams in Springfield.