8805 Sweet Gum Pl is selling 1,831 sqft of living area at Lakewood Hills in Northern Virginia for $524,900.
Charming Cape Cod in Sought-After Lakewood Hills/Orange Hunt area! Private & Secluded on Pipestem w/ almost 1/2 acre of land. 2 Car Garage. Inviting Loft overlooks bright, open Living Rm w/ 2-story ceiling. Kitchen opens to Family Rm w/ New … [Read more]
3 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,831 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 20,836 sq.ft.
Added: 04/26/18, Last Updated: 04/26/2018
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: FX10221082
Subdivision: Lakewood Hills
According to the National Association of REALTORS®, median single-family existing-home sale prices have increased on average 5.2 percent each year from 1972 through 2014. The recent housing crisis has caused some to question the long-term value of real estate in Fairfax County, but even in the most recent 10 years, which included quite a few very bad years for housing, values are still up 7.0 percent on a cumulative basis.
- Middle school children at Lakewood Hills attend Irving, and Lake Braddock Middle Schools.
- Properties in Lakewood Hills typically do have basements.
- The average age of houses on the market in Lakewood Hills is 38 years.
- Residents here are served by Orange Hunt, and Sangster Elementary Schools.
- Many were built in 1978.
- Lake Braddock, Lake Braddock, and West Springfield High Schools serves Lakewood Hills.
- Properties in Lakewood Hills typically have 3 to 7 bedrooms.
Compare this property to:
No listings match your search. Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.