Andrew Patton is aggressive, very familiar with real estate in McLean, and seems to have an intuitive feel for finding exactly what the client is looking for. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in McLean. Andrew Patton was born and raised in Northern Virginia. After attending college at East Carolina he moved to Alexandria. He is licensed in the state of Virginia and specializes in homes in Northern Virginia. Andrew has been practicing Real Estate for over 4 years and has a lifetime of experience in the area,
We’ve been telling buyers that Chain Bridge Heights can be a most suitable neighborhood.
- The average above grade living area in Chain Bridge Heights is 2,509 sq.ft.
- Chain Bridge Heights homes typically do have garages.
- Middle school children at Chain Bridge Heights attend Longfellow, and Williamburg Middle Schools.
- The average age of houses on the market in Chain Bridge Heights is 48 years.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Properties in Chain Bridge Heights typically do have basements.
Refresh This Search
We’re always happy to chat. Call us at (703)765-0300 for a personal consultation. You can also email us at [email protected].