Buying real estate in Fairfax County is possibly the single biggest most important monetary event an individual from 22152 in Fairfax County will make. As a local Realtor with extensive real estate knowledge about Springfield, Virginia, I will be your adviser who understands the informational and emotional backing that purchasers need when choosing and purchasing a place of residence in Springfield.
As an established real estate agent, I have the attention to detail to benefit property hunters in Northern Virginia through the good and bad that could appear during the home purchasing process. I’m Alan Clerinx and I have the skills and experience to help you acquire a garden-style condo in Springfield. I’m happy to help and there is no fee for my service and if you choose me to be your Realtor, I’ll rebate you $564 at settlement. It’s my way of saying thanks. [rebate terms and conditions]
$215,900 ||| 5816d Royal Ridge Dr #D, Springfield, VA 22152
If you intend to purchase a garden-style condo like this in 22152 in Springfield, here’s an overview of the process:
- Be ready to act quickly. It’s important that when you find your dream home, that you can actually acquire that home. Don’t panic. I have the experience to put your ducks in a row. I can even help you with exiting your rental on your terms.
- Find a talented partner. I say that even if you don’t choose me. You need to discover a Realtor—not just any real estate agent—but the right Realtor who can guide you through the purchase process. Feel free to call me to chat about how I can benefit you.
- When you finally discover the real estate you want, make an offer. As a real estate professional, I can help you decide what to offer. I can show you what the sellers paid for the property. In some cases I even know what the sellers owe on the garden-style condo. I can perform a price analysis so we have an accurate picture of the abode’s value.
- It’s a good idea to contemplate maintenance and repair costs into your new home budget. Maintenance, utilities and other factors are important to consider. I can help you figure out these numbers.
- Think one move head. Have you thought about what happens if your job or family situation changes? I can help you think about turning these potential pitfalls into real opportunities.
- Decide what you can compromise and what you absolutely need in your purchase. For example:
- Do you care about the roof? Do you know about the roof?
- Do you wonder about neighborhood schools? 5816d Royal Ridge Dr #D is served by Rolling Valley Elementary School, and West Springfield High School.
- Do you want a “green” home? Do you care about the heating or cooling systems?
If you have questions regarding a home purchase, contact me. I’m Alan Clerinx and I’m standing by when you need me. I’ll be happy to help. We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.