My name is Julie Nesbitt. I’m a local Realtor specializing condos in 22312. 6301 Edsall Rd #407 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it’s not important to me that my client buy this condo, or any particular condominium in Northern Virginia. Rather, it’s more important to me that I do what’s right for my client.
My goal as a Realtor is to help you determine your needs and wants, so that we can identify your purchase. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condo in Alexandria?
What do you know about Isabella At Monticello Mews? Did you know that 6301 Edsall Rd #324 has the highest priced mid-rise condo in the neighborhood? Do you know that 6301 Edsall Rd #104 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like modest mid-rise condos, you’ll love the community around Isabella At Monticello Mews.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you like brick and siding condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Isabella At Monticello Mews
Contact us today to discuss your needs and wants list. Your concerns are my priority. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate desires in Alexandria.