I am a reliable Realtor. I work hard every day in and around 22307 in Alexandria, Virginia. I see a lot to like about 1517 Belle View Blvd #B2 and I’d love to recommend it to you, but I can’t. That’s because this intriguing $248,750 condo in Alexandria, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
My goal in this post is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Fairfax County. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
I’d love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community’s most common cool systems are central air conditioning?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you need a handicap accessible garden-style condo? Do you like steps?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1517 Belle View Blvd #B2 is a 2-bedroom garden-style condo.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this enclave is heat pump(s).
To buy or sell in Northern Virginia call me.