If you’re looking for around 6,418 sqft in Northern Virginia, 7808 Grovemont Dr will cost you $2,485,000.
Gorgeous and meticulously maintained colonial in The Reserve, a truly exclusive neighborhood. Spectacular custom brick home on a perfect corner lot by award-winning Mitchell, Best and Visnic. Refined architectural features. Gleaming hardwood … [Read more]
Purchasing a house in McLean and staying on several years allows you and your family time to build long-lasting relationships within the Fairfax County community. Mortgage payments let you build equity ownership interest in your house in Fairfax County. As a buyer you can deduct your property taxes, and many of the costs involved in buying a home in Fairfax County.
- The average above grade living area in Garfield Park is 7,585 sq.ft.
- Properties in Garfield Park typically have 5 to 9 bedrooms.
- Langley High School serves Garfield Park.
- You might want to compare Garfield Park to Maymont.
- Garfield Park provides trash removal, security gate, snow removal, security, reserve funds, master insurance policy, and front lawn care in the community fees.
5 beds, 5 full, 2 part baths
Home size: 6,418 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 38,020 sq.ft.
Added: 04/13/18, Last Updated: 04/15/2018
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: FX10208470
Subdivision: Garfield Park