Northern Virginia is my hometown and almost everyday you’ll find me working hard in or around Alexandria. I’m your local expert, Julie Nesbitt.
I’m Julie Nesbitt. I’m a Realtor that works and plays in 22308 in Fairfax County. To buy or sell in Northern Virginia call me.
Price: $510,000 : 8015 New Market Rd, Alexandria, VA 22308
|| Beds: 3 || Baths: 1 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 1,416 || Days On Market: 1 ||
I’m not writing to talk about 8015 New Market Rd or me. This post isn’t about this particular piece of real estate in 22308. Instead, I want to talk about the City of Alexandria. I’d like to highlight just some features residents love Alexandria VA:
- Are you seeking a dining experience beyond the norm and better than bland? Alexandria has a plethora of dining selections from upscale to “triple D”.
- Alexandria is well served by the Capital Beltway and Shirley Highway, as well as Rt. 1 and the George Washington Parkway.
- Alexandria has a lot of parks, and I’ve visited many of them. I’ll mention Holmes Run,Mason District Park,Bren Mar Park, and Cameron Run Regional Park, because I’ve personally enjoyed these parks.
- Old Town is the heart of Alexandria. Old Town has many buildings dating to the colonial era and there are a number of historic attractions in this part of town.
Julie Nesbitt Suggests:
- $510,000: 8015 New Market Rd, Alexandria, VA 22308 | Hollin Hall Village | Comparables
- $525,000: 1536 Youngs Point Pl, Herndon, VA 20170 | Hiddenbrook | Comparables
- $529,900: 8405 Wagon Wheel Rd, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Riverside Estates | Comparables
- $495,000: 11602 Hunters Green Ct, Reston, VA 20191 | Reston | Comparables
- $529,900: 11615 Hunters Green Ct, Reston, VA 20191 | Reston | Comparables
- $529,900: 11773 North Shore Dr, Reston, VA 20190 | Reston | Comparables
- $499,000: 2753 Marshall St, Falls Church, VA 22042 | Greenway Downs | Comparables
To buy or sell in Northern Virginia call me.