Stuart Nesbitt is thorough and a good listener, careful to understand both what each home buyer's needs. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in 22312.
If you’re reflecting on the thought of acquiring title to a garden-style condo in Saxony Square you might want to look at.
- Properties in Saxony Square typically do not have basements.
- Middle school children at Saxony Square attend Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, and George Washington Middle Schools.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Contemporary.
- Saxony Square homes typically do not have garages.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Saxony Square.
- Residents here are served by William Ramsay Elementary School.
- You might want to compare Saxony Square to Saxony Square.
- The average age of garden-style condos on the market in Saxony Square is 51 years.
- The average above grade living area in Saxony Square is 981 sq.ft.
Properties in Saxony Square
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.