My name is Will Nesbitt. I’m a local Realtor specializing in Alexandria, Virginia. I like 900 Darton Dr. This home in 22308 in Fairfax County looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I’m not recommending you buy this property in particular. That’s because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
I’d like to chat about your concerns so that you can realistically work out whether purchasing a $799,900 house in 22308 in Alexandria is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a home in Alexandria? What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what place have sold for in Waynewood? Here’s what has Recently sold at Waynewood.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront house?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren’t a big concern for you.
- Homes around 900 Darton Dr were built around 1958. Does the age of the house matter to you?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Waynewood is natural gas.