I’m a local real estate professional specializing in 20120.
13902 Joel Beach Ln is a unique and interesting $749,900 6-bedroom 4-baths Colonial house in 20120, but it’s not for every buyer.
I’d like to chat about your needs so that you can realistically work out if purchasing a $749,900 house in Northern Virginia is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what’s important to you. Some of your considerations include:
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Village At Mount Gilead
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you like brick and siding residence? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- What style of house do you prefer? If you like Colonial houses, you’ll love the neighborhood around 13902 Joel Beach Ln.