Stuart Nesbitt is a pleasure to work with because Stuart Nesbitt is patient with buyers who need to work through the process of elimination to find the client's dream semi-detached home. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria. Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. His office is located in Fairfax County near the City of Alexandria in Belle Haven. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended Fairfax County schools. Call him at any time to discuss your real estate needs.
It’s not hard to see why people like 22301.
- Properties in 22301 typically do have basements.
- Properties range from $629,900 to $1,895,900.
- Residents here are served by Cora Kelly Magnet, Douglas Macarthur, George Mason, Jefferson-Houston, Leckie, Lyles-Crouch, Maury, and Mount Vernon Elementary Schools.
- Many were built in 1944.
- 22301 homes typically do not have garages.
- The average above grade living area in 22301 is 1,690 sq.ft.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
Properties in Potomac Mews
If you have specific real estate needs or questions, please contact us!
- Call us at (703)765-0300
- Email us using this form.