Total Renovation! Utilities and parking included! New kitchen with eat-in nook, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, ceramic tile floors. Stunning hardwood floors in LR, DR & hallways. Scenic views from huge 27′ balcony off of LR & … [Read more]
Money paid for rent is money that you’ll never see again. Building equity in your Contemporary in Alexandria is a ready-made savings plan. To view this high-rise condo, contact buyers agent Will Nesbitt. Will Nesbitt can help you with any $239,900 home listed for sale in 22304.
- Properties range from $234,900 to $246,000.
- The average age of high-rise condos on the market in Alexandria Knolls is 43 years.
- Middle school children at Alexandria Knolls attend Francis C Hammond, and Francis C. Hammond Middle Schools.
- Residents here are served by Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School.
- Alexandria Knolls homes typically do not have garages.
- The average above grade living area in Alexandria Knolls is 1,319 sq.ft.
- Alexandria Knolls provides air conditioning, common area maintenance, electricity, exterior building maintenance, gas, heat, lawn maintenance, management, master insurance policy, parking fee, reserve funds, sewer, snow removal, tennis courts, trash removal, water, exercise room, and sauna in the community fees.
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,263 sq.ft.
Added: 03/18/18, Last Updated: 03/18/2018
Property Type: Residential Hi-Rise 9+ Floors for Sale
MLS Number: AX10170391
Subdivision: Alexandria Knolls