Stuart Nesbitt always has your priorities in mind, and is willing to give recommendations based on expertise with 22304. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria. Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. His office is located in Fairfax County near the City of Alexandria in Belle Haven. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended Fairfax County schools. Call him at any time to discuss your real estate needs.
Shoppers who are mulling over the idea of Cameron Station might want to remember:
- The average above grade living area in Cameron Station is 2,038 sq.ft.
- Residents here are served by Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School.
- Commuters from Cameron Station have the benefit of airport – 5-10 miles, commuter service – rush hour, public bus service, and subway – 1 mile.
- Properties in Cameron Station typically do not have basements.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Cameron Station.
- Many were built in 2001.
- Properties in Cameron Station typically have 1 to 5 bedrooms.
- Middle school children at Cameron Station attend Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, and George Washington Middle Schools.
- Properties range from $399,900 to $810,000.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in Cameron Station is 17 years.
- You might want to compare Cameron Station to Reston.
Properties in Cameron Station
Questions, comments, concerns?
Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form. We’re happy to help you achieve your real estate goals.