I’m Alan Clerinx. I love my job. I love being a hard-working Realtor and I’d love to help you find your next home. 7307 Beverly Park Dr is a delightful Colonial, but it’s not for every buyer.
My desire in this real estate remark is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you’re only interested in 22150. When you’re making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- Do you like brick Colonial-style? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you want a basement? 20% of the houses in this area have a basement.
- The highest priced residence in the section is listed for $419,900. Do you know if 7307 Beverly Park Dr is a good value?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront Colonial?
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your priorities.
Your satisfaction is my target.