My name is Alan Clerinx. I am a full-time, sensible Realtor. I work hard every day in and around Annandale, Virginia. 4825 Candace Ln is an amazing Split Foyer in 22003 in Fairfax County, but it’s not for every buyer.
My goal in this weblog is to help you learn your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a home in Annandale? It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Chapel Glen is 1,325.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community’s most common cool systems are central air conditioning?
- What style of place of residence do you prefer? If you like Split Foyer houses, you’ll love the community around 4825 Candace Ln.
- Do public schools matter to you? 4825 Candace Ln is served by Canterbury Woods Elementary School and Frost Middle School.
- Do you need a handicap accessible residence? Do you like steps?
Contact me today to discuss your needs and wants list.
It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate expectations.