Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the 22304 in Alexandria rental market today.
Benefits of Renting
While there are some obvious benefits to buying over renting, there are also many benefits to be gained from renting a property as opposed to purchasing a property.
Some of the benefits of renting include the ability to save money while renting for the purpose of purchasing a home, and the inclusion of amenities which the renter would not likely be able to afford if they were to purchase a home instead of renting. Renters are also free from most maintenance concerns. This is especially true in a condominium. The renter may be responsible for small items such as changing light bulbs but more extensive repairs are typically covered by the landlord.
If you’re looking for a rental unit, contact us to learn more about how a rental agent can help you find the best deal possible.
If you need an agent contact Julie Nesbitt. Julie Nesbitt always says, “I am results-oriented.“
- $2,199: 4851 28th St S #B, Arlington, VA 22206 | Fairlington Village | Comparables
- $1,599: 2614 Fort Farnsworth Rd #254, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Huntington Club | Comparables
- $1,649: 4 van Dorn St #307, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Twenty-One | Comparables
- $1,299: 75 Reynolds St #216, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Twenty-One | Comparables
- $2,999: 5816 Doris Dr, Alexandria, VA 22311 | Dowden Terrace | Comparables
- $1,650: 2030 Adams St #1401, Arlington, VA 22201 | Circle | Comparables
- $1,899: 2451 Midtown Ave #304, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Midtown Alexandria Sta | Comparables
- $2,175: 400 Cameron Station Blvd #225, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Cameron Station | Comparables
- $1,399: 5375c Bedford Ter #75c, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Clusters At Woodlawn | Comparables