Acquiring a dwelling for most Americans is the biggest most important budgetary investment most Americans will ever make. As a personable real estate professional, I am a buyer client’s champion who knows the emotional and informational support that purchasers need while finding and acquiring a residence in 22314.
As a solid real estate expert, I have the skill to advise home shoppers through the difficulties and complications that could appear during the home purchasing process. I’m Will Nesbitt and I’d love to assist you pick up a Colonial like 932 Columbus St N in Alexandria. There is no charge for my services and if you use me as your Realtor, I’ll rebate you $6,137 at closing. [rebate terms and conditions]
$997,000 // 932 Columbus St N, Alexandria, VA 22314
If you’re interested in a Colonial-style like this, here’s what you have to to:
- Be ready to act quickly. Townhouses will come and go on the market so you need to be ready when you find the most suitable townhouse for you. I can help you get ready by showing you how to get your funds and credit in order.
- Find a trusted partner. You need to find a Realtor—not just any real estate agent—but the right Realtor who can benefit you through the home purchase process. Feel free to call me to chat about how I can benefit you.
- When you finally spot the real estate you want, make an offer. Remember that your offer is very unlikely to be the only one on the table.
- It’s advisable to mull over maintenance and repair costs into your next residence budget. Maintenance, utilities and other factors are important to consider. I can help you figure out these numbers.
- Play chess, not checkers. Can you improve the home and make money? Is the section trending up or down?
- Make a list of what you can compromise on as well as what you absolutely need in your real estate purchase. For example:
- Do you care about the architectural style of the property? Listings in Old Town Commons are commonly Contemporary.
- Do you need to be close to the Metro or your job?
- How many bathrooms do you need? 932 Columbus St N has 3 full-baths and 1 half-baths.
When you need more information about purchasing a home, call me, Will Nesbitt. I am an expert in Alexandria real estate.